Thank you so much for visiting!
I’ve spent many years and uncountable hours creating fine drawings and paintings. Looking back on my work, many of the pieces are still looking for amazing homes. People like yourself understand the imagery and know the perfect wall or home for it to be enjoyed.
There are a lot of upcoming items so share to your favorite group of friends especially if you come across something that represents them perfectly! Once again, thank you.
A Pig. Inspired by the drive north of San Fransisco along Highway 1, the coast has grazing cows with death defying footwork and the subtle hint of salt water air.
Gouache 5" x 7" on Masonite Board ; UV Sealed in a Reclaimed Weathered Grey Pine Frame
Don't miss out on your favorite piece:
THIS AUCTION ENDED
To keep this silent auction silent, bids are placed through the form at the bottom ↓
Let's keep the process simple so we all know what to expect:
- It's silent so no one knows you've bid...
- Bid the maximum amount you're willing to pay for the item
- The winning bid will pay the amount of the second highest bid + $1.00 (e.g. if the winners max bid is $125 and the second highest is $100, the winner pays $101)
- After payment clears and your address is received, the artwork will be shipped.
- All major credit cards accepted (Powered by Square)
- Bidding does not guarantee winning
- If bidding internationally, include $20 for shipping and handling; domestic rates included in starting bid
Items are represented to the best of the abilities of the artist. All bidders will be notified of their status at the end of the bidding cycle. Please allow 1-2 weeks for shipping. Email address is used exclusively for communications regarding this auction. Sign up for newsletters at this link